Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

tmagnani
4 Posts
Therese
Cottonwood Arizona
USA

Posted - Dec 30 2021 :  4:48:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello! I have been a reader of MJFG magazine for years. I made a (not WildBread) sourdough starter when the pandemic began and have done a lot of baking, not all of it successful. I moved from SoCal with my starter and my Mr, to Arizona. I let my poor starter languish in the fridge while unpacking and getting the house settled. So I began another one and I still couldn't get a decent rise with my breads. After getting WildBread for Christmas, I realized I didn't give my starter enough time to mature before expecting her to perform and wow my friends and family with beautiful lofty loaves. I was more successful making crackers, pancakes and waffles. All quite delicious and appreciated, but I wanted something more. Real good bread I could make sandwiches with, or slather with butter and honey. So, here I am, waiting for a few more items from the equipment list to embark on a new bread journey. I am so looking forward to learning from those of you who have known the secret all along.

Therese

Ashley
656 Posts
Ashley
MOSCOW Idaho
USA

Posted - Dec 31 2021 :  11:49:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Therese! I'm so happy you stopped by to share a little bit about your sourdough journey. I hope your new mother matures wonderfully, and you are baking delicous, lofty loaves soon!

Ashley Ogle
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: