Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

Ashley
656 Posts
Ashley
MOSCOW Idaho
USA

Posted - Feb 20 2019 :  10:39:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's another snowy day here, but not a snow day, much to my girls' disappointment. On my way back from dropping them off at school this morning, I met a friend in the road:

I stopped and we looked at each other for a few seconds, and the moose would start like it was going to leave the road, then pause, and look and me a little more, before heading off with a reluctant, gangly stride.

Not much else happening here. I know March is just around the corner, but it seems as though the snow is here to stay (and keep piling up) for a little while longer.

Ashley Ogle

Elisabeth_P
97 Posts
Elisabeth
Burlington NC
USA

Posted - Feb 20 2019 :  1:37:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That’s so cool!! The snow is so pretty!! If we had that. Much snow in NC school would be closed for a month! Lol! If we get 2-3 inches it’s closed for a few days, nobody in NC knows how to drive with snow on the ground!!

Elisabeth

Proverbs 22:1

~A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver or gold.~
Go to Top of Page

Ashley
656 Posts
Ashley
MOSCOW Idaho
USA

Posted - Feb 21 2019 :  09:10:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been enjoying all the snow. When we don't have snow in the winter, everything is so drab looking. Today, it's particularly pretty outside because we have bright sunlight, and all of the trees are still coated with snow. As we rounded a corner on our way to school, Adria remarked at how pretty one of the views was--rolling, snow-covered hills slightly shadowed by blue, snowy mountains.

Even though we expect it here, it takes a couple days to get used to the shoveling, defrosting, and slow driving.

Ashley Ogle
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: