Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

Ashley
656 Posts
Ashley
MOSCOW Idaho
USA

Posted - Sep 30 2018 :  09:23:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning! We had a bit of rain this morning, but it is that time of year. I'm hoping for a low-key day at home where we chip away at a few chores and make plenty of time for play. I think decorating for Halloween is at the top of my girls' to-do list. Adria made pancakes for breakfast, and my dogs were really hoping that we'd forget our "no dogs in the kitchen" rule. This is a daily dance--they are very persistent, especially when it comes to food.

Later I think I'll roast a chicken and make mashed potatoes, Adria's favorite. I might also put together a batch of chili for tomorrow. It seems like good weather for it.

Ashley Ogle

Sylvia Jacobus
62 Posts
Sylvia
Kent WA
USA

Posted - Oct 02 2018 :  5:03:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your pups are adorable. Maybe you could train my wienerdogs to stay out of my kitchen. They do know the word"out." Obeying the command is a day to day basis.:(

Bread is like the sun. It rises in the yeast and sets in the waist. Unknown author
Go to Top of Page

Ashley
656 Posts
Ashley
MOSCOW Idaho
USA

Posted - Oct 03 2018 :  08:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hound dogs, always testing their boundaries. Owning a pair brings a whole new meaning to the expression "hounding". They are relentless when they want something.

My grandma had a doxie, Fritz. He was always eating things he wasn't supposed to. I seem to remember him eating the corners out of pillowcases. He was cute though, and she loved him regardless of any mischief he got into.

Ashley Ogle
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: