Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

Nelle
21 Posts
Janelle
Millersburg Ohio
USA

Posted - May 12 2018 :  08:11:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I tried your recipe for Brioche. I used mother made from Prairie Gold Hard White Spring Wheat, and then used half wheat and half white Prairie Gold flour. It turned out very good and I can see why you used this recipe for the cinnamon rolls. I will definitely be making it again! The texture is so soft...all that butter?! I noticed that the Bob Evan’s restaurant uses Brioche for French toast, so I think I will try that. So far it was very good slathered with butter and blackberry butter!

Never Been Unloved

Ashley
656 Posts
Ashley
MOSCOW Idaho
USA

Posted - May 12 2018 :  09:10:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, my! You’re brioche loaves are absolutely perfect! All the butter definitely gives the bread a tender texture and rich flavor. I love brioche, and brioche French toast is so wonderful! But brioche with butter and blackberry jams sound pretty heavenly too!

Ashley Ogle
Go to Top of Page

Nelle
21 Posts
Janelle
Millersburg Ohio
USA

Posted - May 13 2018 :  1:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why thank you, Ashley! I am tickled that the recipes I have been trying turn out so similar to what the pictures in the book promise! You girls did an awesome job in perfecting these recipes and detailing the directions!

Never Been Unloved
Go to Top of Page

Ashley
656 Posts
Ashley
MOSCOW Idaho
USA

Posted - May 14 2018 :  09:53:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much! It makes me so happy to see others have such beautiful results!

Ashley Ogle
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: